Caribou Hunts in Northern Quebec - Our Packages from Montreal
The DO-IT YOURSELF
Housekeeping plan, self guided package
$ 4 195 USD all inclusive from Montreal
The perfect package for the experienced outdoorsman who wants to roam the tundra on his own. Even if it is a self guided package, our camp managers will give you all the personal attention you need to help you get your caribou and to make your trip an enjoyable and successful one.
- Assistance in Montreal by our representative before your departure
- One night accomodation in Montreal (double occupancy) at the Holiday Inn Airport or at the Crowne Plaza before your departure
- Free fenced and guarded (24/7) parking in Montreal
- All shuttles between the hotel and the airport .
- Round trip air transportation (Nolinor’s charter flight) Montreal-Caniapiscau
- Round trip floatplane transportation from Caniapiscau to hunting camp with 60 pounds of luggage (+ 50 pounds of food on the way in)
- Transportation of 1 unsplit or 2 splits sets of antlers and 3 x 65 pounds boxes of meat from the camp to Montreal
- Fishing, small game and black bear hunting (according to seasons)
- Comfortable fully equiped plywood cabins (no tents !) with oil stoves
- Fully equiped kitchen with propane stove, pots and pans, dishware, etc.
- Screened meat shelter at the camp for your game
- Generator for charging batteries at each site
- Boats, motors and unlimited gas (1 boat per 3 hunters)
- Topographical map of your hunting territory
- 1 camp manager at each site to hep you
- Special meat boxes and cheesecloth for your game
- Salt for your capes
- Radio or satellite communication at each site
- Moving to another camp if necessary, according to our policy
- Free lodging in Caniapiscau whenever necessary
- Cold storage for your meat in Montreal
- Assistance in Montreal by our representative at your return.
- Meat processing ($) and taxidermy services ($) available at your return
- All airport and sales taxes (GST and PST) applicable to non residents.